Thetford N3150 Caravan Motorhome Fridge Freezer
Quiet and reliable cooling
Silent running and with a large capacity (149 Litres), the Theford N3150 3 Way Caravan & Motorhome Fridge offers both powerful cooling performance alongside a contemporary domestic design, and is secure, reliable and user-friendly.
Safe and secure
The Therford N3150 features 3 adjustable shelves, 3 adjustable door bins and a flexible bottle slide keeps all your food secure and organised as well as a reliable door that remains securely shut, keeping its contents in place while your caravan or motorhome is on the move.
Auto power selection
Available with manual or automatic power selection, the Thetford N3150 3-Way Caravan Fridge also includes an easy to use touch control panel, fade in interior light.
Please note: The Thetford N3150 is now supplied with a reversible hinge as standard and can be installed as either a left or right handed hinge.
Thetford N3150 Features
- Automatic or manual power source selection
- Display with touch control, fade-in interior light, Securely closing door
- Flexible bottle slide, 3 flexible white shelves, 3 flexible white door bin
- Excellent cooling performance, quiet as a mouse
- 3-year warranty
- Black framed door & control panel
- Power cables and gas inlet tube at the bottom-backside of the fridge
- CE mark of quality
- CFC-free and almost entirely recyclable
- The Thetford N3150 replaces the discontinued N150 model
(Trade Prices available to caravan & motorhome dealers)
|Thetford N3150 3 Way Caravan Fridge Options|
|Thetford N3150A Automatic Energy Selection (Framless)|
|Thetford N3150A Automatic Energy Selection (Framed)|
|Thetford N3150E Manual Energy Selection (Framed)|
For more information & advice please call us on 0151 334 6252
Next Day delivery is available on this Fridge!
Thetford N3150 Fridge
Dimensions (H x W x D) (cm)
|124.5 x 52.5 x 57.8|
Gross volume inc. freezer (litres)
Volume of freezer (litres)
Wheel Arch Model Available
Automatic defrosting cycle
Input 230v (kWh/24h)
Input Gas (gr./24h)
Gas fridges must be fitted by a qualified gas fitter, failure to do so can affect your warranty.