Thetford N3100 3 Way Caravan Fridge
To buy the replacement for this model the Thetford N4100 Fridge & accessories head to our sister site click here
Quiet operation, fridge contents kept secure!
With 97 litres capacity (inclusive of an 11 litre freezer compartment), the Thetford N3100 Caravan and Motorhome Fridge is perfect for keeping treats and essentials cool and secure while on the move. It comes with flexible shelving, door bins and a bottle slide ensuring your contents remain secure while you’re in transit.
Featuring an easy to use control panel, automatic or manual power source selection and electric ignition, the Thetford N3100 Caravan and Motorhome Fridge is guaranteed to deliver cooling performance that’s 2nd to none, you’ll hardly hear it working.
Reversible door hinge
The Thetford N3100 firdge is now supplied with a reversible hinge as standard and as such can be installed as either a left or right handed hinge.
Thetford N3100 Caravan Absorption Fridge:
- Automatic or manual power source selection
- Securely closed door
- Flexible bottle slide
- 2 flexible white door bins
- 2 flexible white shelves
- First class cooling performance
- Quiet to run
- Power cables and gas inlet tube at the bottom-backside of the fridge
- 3-year guarantee
- Light grey framed door
- Control panel
- CE mark of quality, CFC-free and almost entirely recyclable
- This Thetford N3100 replaces the discontinued N100 model
- Main Dimensions (H x W x D) (cm): 82.1 x 52.5 x 54.3
- Weight (KG): 27
- Total Volume: 97 Litres
- Freezer Volume: 11 Litres
- Ignition: Electric
- Display: LED
- Wheel Arch Model: No
- Door Version: Framed Right & Left Hinge
- Usable Power Source: AC/DC Gas
- Energy Consumption (kWh/24h): 2.8
- Energy Consumption Gas (Grams/24h): 330
- Max Input 12V (A/h): 11.6
- Max Input 230V (A/h): 1.5
- Now the Thetford N4100
We occasionally have fridges that have been bought in error and have come back to us with slight marks (All Brand New)
Call for details 0151 334 0222
Gas fridges must be fitted by a qualified gas fitter, failure to do so can affect your warranty.