Thetford N3080 Caravan Wheel Arch 3 Way Fridge
(Trade Prices available to caravan & motorhome dealers)
Thetford N3080 Caravan and Motorhome Fridge
The Thetford N3080 Caravan and Motorhome Fridge is a quiet running, compact 3 way absorption refrigerator.
Lockable door and reversible hinge
Featuring a loackable door, the Thetford N3080 fridge will stay securely closed while your caravan is in motion, while adjustable door bins, shelving and a bottle slide will keep the contents from moving about within the fridge.
The Thetford N3080 is a powerful, high performing compact caravan fridge with a capacity of 81 litres (inclusive of the freezer compartment) making it ideal for essentials and luxuries, and alsofeatures electric ignition, manual power source selection and can run on gas only without being electrically connected.
Please note: The Thetford N3080 Caravan and Motorhome Fridge is now supplied with a reversible hinge as standard.
Thetford N3080 Caravan and Motorhome Fridge:
- Compact design, manual power source selection
- Securely closed door, flexible bottle slide
- 2 flexible white door bins, 2 flexible white shelves
- Excellent cooling performance
- Quiet running
- 3-year warranty
- Light grey framed door, control panel
- Power cables and gas inlet tube at the bottom-backside of the fridge
- CE mark of quality, CFC-free and almost entirely recyclable
- The Thetford N3080 replaces the discontinued N80 model
- Dimensions (H x W x D) (cm): 82.1 x 48.6 x 54.3
- Weight (KG): 22.5
- Total Volume (L): 81
- Freezer Volume (L): 10
- Wheel Arch Model: Yes
- Usable Power Source: AC/DC Gas
- Display: LED
- Ignition: Electric
- Door Version: Framed Right & Left Hinge
- Energy Consumption (kWh/24h): 2.4
- Energy Consumption Gas (Grams/24h): 240
- Max Input 12V (A/h): 11.7
- Max Input 230V (A/h): 1.5
We occasionally have fridges that have been bought in error and have come back to us with slight marks (All Brand New)
Call for details 0151 334 0222
Gas fridges must be fitted by a qualified gas fitter, failure to do so can affect your warranty.